Friday, October 16, 2015

a good day for a halloween short story slam week 31

Short Story Slam Prompt 31: 17 days to A Spooky and Sheepish Halloween Night


I am not a candy sucker,
I am not a trick or treater,
I am not a bat haunter,
I am not a night owl

I am not a story teller
I am not a professional poetess writer, 
I am not a lady with good temperature,
I am not a human with cold blood.

I am not an easy going character
I am not a people pleaser
I am not a book sales person
I am not a frequent blog reader

I AM A WITCH at HARRY POTTER MOVIE,
I am a star that shines only beside the vague moon,
I am a wind that blows all year long,
I am a robin who lays eggs and incriminate with tree branches.




haha, a way to join some party there at bluebell short story prompt week 31,
enjoy!
google.com


11 comments: